The Retail NZ Declaration on Violence & Anti-social Behaviour
As retailers within New Zealand, we are committed to providing great customer service and treating our customers with respect, but also to keep our employees, contractors, other customers and visitors to stores safe and well. This is our Declaration on Violence & Anti-social Behaviour.
We ask our customers to:
- treat our people with respect;
- use polite and non-threatening language at all times;
- comply with team member requests.
We will not accept:
- sexual or racist harassment of any kind (racist, religious or gender) or innuendo;
- offensive or abusive language;
- threats; or
If you engage in rude or anti-social behaviour, we will ask you to leave our store, and we will not engage with you on social media. Let’s #shopnice and treat everyone with respect.
For further information
Please email us at email@example.com, if you’d like more info or have any questions for us.