Robbery Prevention and Safety Skills Training (multiple users)
It is important we acknowledge robbery prevention and safety skills without creating undue fear and even more important that we feel confident we can manage these situations if and when they arise.
This training will provide you with the key skills to keep you and those around you safe.
The purpose of this programme is to provide you with the knowledge and skills to both reduce the risk of robbery at your premises and to maximise the safety of yourself and others during an armed robbery.
Course takes between 20-30 minutes.
- Understand the significance between emotions, thoughts and actions (why being ‘calm’ is important).
- Identify and demonstrate techniques to control your own stress response under pressure (how to become calm).
- Understand the COOP principle and how it can keep both yourself and others safe.
- Identify actions you can take to reduce the risk of harm to yourself and others during a robbery situation.
- Demonstrate skills to help after a robbery.
- Understand what to expect after a robbery and what helps available.
- Identify preventative measures – how to make your premises an unattractive target to robbers.
If you have any questions about this programme and whether it’s right for your business, please give RISQ a call on +64 9 309 3639 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retail NZ members: $29.00 per user, per module – make sure you are logged in to access this price. Let us know if you need help logging in.
Non-members: $49.00 per user, per module