You receive up-to-date information
As a member you can expect to be kept completely up to date with key things happening in the retail sector.
Keep an eye out for email updates
- Talking Shop: our weekly e-newsletter. The go-to for any advocacy updates, law changes and key things you need to know. This will usually hit your inbox on Mondays late afternoon.
- Partner offers: as a member you get exclusive offer and insights from our family of partners.
- Event invitations: either physical or digital, to allow you to get deeper insight into a topic and connect with like-minded retailers.
- Benchmarking updates: see how the rest of New Zealand is tracking or feeling with our quarterly Retail Radar report and our Retail NZ Sales Index.
- Surveys: we regularly test the pulse of members through surveys, including our quarterly Retail Radar and annual Wages Survey. Your support in completing these short surveys is really appreciated. It helps us when we’re talking to Ministers and other officials about business sentiment and key retail issues. All responses are strictly confidential. If you ever have any questions just email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for helping us help you!
– Sue, Sea Breeze Tourist Boutique
– Deborah, The Fitting Room
Make sure you’re getting your latest retail business news, by adding email@example.com to your email address book.
If you are a Retail NZ member and you aren’t receiving email communications, please reach out to our membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will look into this for you.