- 27,000+ businesses – employ 230,000+Kiwis – across 35,000 stores
- Retail turns over $122 billion+ a year, supporting the NZ economy
- Whatever you want to buy – groceries or books, hair cuts or bikes, coffee or plants, latest tech or knitting, retail is weaved into communities.
- $213K spent per minute on purchases
- Average net margin under 4% – just 80 cents profit for every $20 spent
Our sector represents
Join Retail NZ today and be part of New Zealand’s leading retailing community. Check out the benefits of joining Retail NZ here.